The major services of Palakkad Service Co-operative Bank are.
- Accept the deposits and funds from the members and non-members and distribute it as short term loans to the members.
- Purchasing and selling of seed fertilizers, pestisides, cattle feed, agricultural equipment etc. to the members.
- Selling of agricultural products and industrial products directly or through marketing societies for members.
- Providing instruments like Tractors, Drillers, Rice mills, grain ding machines etc. to the members as rental.
- Collection and clearing of bill from members and non-members.
- Discounting of cheques and drafts to the customers.
- Providing godown facilities to the members.
- Providing helps to manufacture compost. Bio - Fertilizer and Chemical fertilizer .
- Manufacture and sales of agricultural products.
- Help in developing of new types of seeds.
- Open branches to serve public in different places of it is necessary.
- Providing help to members.to build gobar gas plant.
- Obeying the orders of government and departments in implementation of different government schemes.